- That I’m well on my way to becoming a cat lady.
- That I’m unwittingly documenting the lives of Egyptian Geese – and the odd greedy squirrel – in the Company Gardens.
- That pastel coloured objects seem to catch my eye – especially if they’ve got to do with unicorns.
- Like Charlotte says in Lost in Translation: ” I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses… taking pictures of your feet.”
- That I like Deluxe Coffee so much, I would take a photo of a troubadour who sports a sticker of their logo on his guitar.
- That sometimes I get distracted by the view from my office.
So, who’s next? What do the photos on your phone say about you?